THE FAB £500 FILM OFFER!
The sun is (nearly) out and what better way of freshening up your marketing and communications approach than with a fantastic promotional film package from devillefilm!
BOOK NOW BEFORE THE END OF JUNE - JUST QUOTE '£500 OFFER' AND WE'LL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP!
(This package also applies to events, internal films, product launches etc - CONTACT US for more details!)
For only £500 you'll get the following:
- An amazing 3 minute film for your website - internally and/or externally
- 2 separate sub-titled social media 1 minute versions - formatted correctly for Facebook and Twitter
- We'll visit YOU in your office/shop/place of work - WHEREVER you are in the UK
- We'll take a maximum of 2 hours of your time - 1 hr for the interview and 1 hr for product and location footage
- All films will be delivered one week after the shoot
- And, best of all, you can spread the cost - £250 payable upfront with £250 payable one month after the shoot!
Here are a few examples of our social media, innovation and worldwide work:
devillefilm are working with the Imperial War Museum on several projects - including creating Twitter/Facebook edits of interviews with Ainsley Harriott, Dame Kelly Holmes and many more (as featured on BBC One)
Middlesex University wanted to create something really unique for their prospective students, and so devillefilm devised, shot and formatted two films to feature on a series of video cards sent out to applicants. 3 subject cards were created and each card played a film upon opening. The cards were USB chargeable with volume controls and a button to switch to the next film.
When the BBC were looking to test out a series of phones on a building site for toughness, well, we popped on our hard hats and got to work! We shot the phones in water, in a cement mixer and even provided 360 photography. Surprisingly the phones still worked well as did the piece which was played out the BBC News Technology site, BBC News and BBC World.